Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflection



2nd Day of ICT Integration


Web Blogs


jurra-brks pt nhs

Today was quiet challenging learning the web blogs though Mam Ging was patient enough to guide us inorder to cope up with the activity done by everyone. The process was confusing on my part maybe because it is my first time to do this kind of activity.But then, my experience today really of great help to me personally. The skills I learned from this seminar would help us in our field as science teacher to provide my students the problems i want them to engage in in relation with our lessons.This will also help my students to create their own blogs.


Thank you for the knowledge.




5 comments:

Bing - CSF Palawan said...

....Thank hope we could continue our communication thru the net, hope your enjoy for your 5 days training in ICT, hope we can share some information of our schools. hope we can see each other again on the next training in ICT.GOOD LUCK!!!!

redcer said...

Congratulations! Your work is outstanding as first timer. May be, it is the reason why you were chosen by your principal to attend this seminar. Keep up the good work.

red pns

ben said...

Jo, it's our first time to be together in a training under 1 school. I believe that you will be one of my close friends back in our school. I hope that our tandem will not last here. Regards!

carmen said...

Congratulations
You've done it patiently.
Best wishes

MAU said...

thanks for guiding me if sometimes i could not understand some topics in our training.
you really such a nice person.keep up the good work!

mauifree